Has anyone ever filed a false advertising lawsuit against a meteorologist? If so, I wonder what the outcome was. My guess is partially laughed at with a 60% chance of thrown out of court.
It’s too bad, though. I’d love to be able to hold those folks to it when they predict snow and it doesn’t happen. We should at least reward them when they’re right.
This week’s finger-crossing is directed at Thursday. According to @weatherdan, we’re looking at a possible accumulation of 1-4 inches.
Anybody want to volunteer to buy Dan Skoff lunch if he’s right?
Also, tonight is the sneak peek at TheatreSquared’s latest creation, Sundown Town, at the Fayetteville Public Library. The event will feature a scene performance from the production and a forum hosted by Ozarks at Large’s Kyle Kellams. It’s a free event that starts at 6:30 p.m. and afterwards, make sure to tune in to KXUA 88.3FM for an interview with local band 3 Penny Acre, who are supplying the music for Sundown Town.
- Fayetteville Public Library: TheatreSquared Previews Sundown Town
- Teatro Scarpino: Calle Soul jazz
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Railroad Earth / Vince Herman & Great American Taxi
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Blues Jam
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk