If you look outside you’ll most likely see a solid, gray-colored substance that’s been fairly uncommon around here for the past week or so. In many cases, it’s got yellow lines painted in the middle of it.
Look at it, walk on it and drive on it while you can. It will likely have disappeared again by tomorrow.
For anyone wanting venturing out before another round of snow hits the area, there are a few choices for this evening.
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Ozark Poetry Slam: Sexy Slam
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jeff Fox
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- Walton Arts Center: Mamma Mia!
- Pesto Cafe: Jed Clampit
- City Hall: FFEAC Transportation Group – 8:30 a.m.
- Walton Arts Center: Walton Arts Center Council Board Meeting – 4:00 p.m.
- City Hall: City Council Agenda Session (agenda)* – 4:30 p.m.
- City Hall: Water and Sewer Committee* – 5:15 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk