Most weeks, Mondays are just lame. According to our in-house Chief Lamerologist, this week is no exception.
Government employees get to skip this Monday altogether thanks to a bunch of presidents. The rest of us must press on.
There is hope, though. George’s Majestic Lounge is hosting an evening with Florida’s Millionyoung, and matched perfectly with their synth-heavy, electro-pop sound, is local one-man party machine Messy Sparkles.
As if that weren’t enough to erase a lousy Monday from your mind, Swimming and Acid of the East will bring the before, while Beatbachs takes care of the after.
There are a few other choices for tonight, too. We’ve listed them right below this sentence.
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Millionyoung / Messy Sparkles / Acid of the East / Swimming
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Amber & Emma
- Walton Arts Center: UA Symphony Orchestra Concert
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- The Perk: Open acoustic jam
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Jarrod Gorbel / Atlantic/Pacific