Tonight’s calendar is packed with options for St. Patty’s Day fun.
Between the regular Thursday list and our St. Patrick’s Day 2011 Flyer Guide, finding something to do should be a breeze.
On the green side, there’s a pub crawl spanning 17 locations on Dickson Street. Anyone “consuming” something at each location should strongly consider using a pedicab or piggyback ride after a few stops.
A couple blocks away, the Fayetteville Public Library will host a performance by local dancing troupe, McCafferty Irish Dancers, at 5 p.m. in the Walker Community Room.
Elsewhere, there’s sports, comedy, and live music including Cletus Got Shot at Smoke & Barrel, DJs at The Lightbulb Club, Steve Dimmitt at Powerhouse, and the SoNA Opening Concert at Walton Arts Center.
Lots more below.
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: All You Need to Know about Tomatoes
- Powerhouse Seafood: Steve Dimmit
- Fayetteville Public Library: McCafferty Irish Dancers
- UA Student Union: National Coming of the Shadows Day
- Greenhouse Grille: Patty O’Grille and Bill O’Sayle
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: RJ Mischo
- Common Grounds: Sarah Hughes Band
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Saxophone Studio Recital
- Teatro Scarpino: Dan’s Party comedy
- Walton Arts Center: SoNA Opening Concert
- UARK Ballroom: Songs in the ‘Ville
- ROTC Grill: FOS Project
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Maud Crawford
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Groovement
- The Lightbulb Club: KXUA presents DJ Shortfuze and DJ EJ
- Maxine’s Tap Room: Robert Hatfield Band
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Space Capone
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Cletus Got Shot
- Women’s Basketball: Arkansas vs. Lamar (WNIT) – Fayetteville – 7:00 p.m.
- City Hall:
Subdivision Committee * – 9:00 a.m.
- Drake Field: Airport Board * – 1:30 p.m.
- City Hall: Telecommunications Board * – 5:30 p.m.
- Yvonne Richardson Center: Southeast Fayetteville Community Center Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk