Unnecessary weather graphic by Todd Gill
As evidenced by the completely unnecessary weather graphic we made this morning (above) that illustrates the 7-day forecast provided by weather.com, we think it’s safe to say this weather is getting to us.
Between the rain, the hail, the rain, the more hail, the more rain and then the more and more and more rain, we’re becoming obsessed with checking the forecast and we’re not too sure how much longer we’re going to last.
We’ve been seeing rain and hail, hearing rain and hail, feeling rain and hail, and for the last couple of nights, we’ve been dreaming about rain and hail. The next thing you know, we’ll be putting water in our cereal and ice in our chocolate milk. And that’s just gross.
Somebody please do something. Weather Dan? Garrett Lewis? Weather Rick? We’re looking at you.
Oh yeah, the list.
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jason Plumlee
Walton Arts Center: UA Spring Choral Showcase Concert
- Fayetteville Public Library: The Dalai Lama Film and Book Series
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- The Perk: Open acoustic jam
- Just Mondays: Sarah Hughes
All scheduled public meetings have been cancelled due to heavy rains and flooding
- City Hall, Room 219: Planning Commission * – 5:30 p.m.
- City Hall, Room 111: Ward 4 Meeting * – 7:00 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk