Three DJs are set to team up with the folks from the Ozark Poetry Slam tonight at Rogue on Dickson Street.
Ultrasonic Nozzle, DJ Spiff, and Domewrekka will provide the background music for poetry readings starting at around 9 p.m. Afterwards, all three DJs will take over to end the night with a dance party.
Elsewhere, there’s live jazz at Teatro Scarpino, an Artosphere event at St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable, and a handful of other live music options around town.
- Fayetteville Square: Farmers’ Market
- JJ’s Grill: Maud Crawford
- St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable: The Nature of Strings: Frank Vignola and the Virtuoso Band
- Jose’s: Traveling Wheelbearings
- US Pizza Co: Sarah Hughes
- Pesto Cafe: Jed Clampit
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Blues jam
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Audible Chocolate presents Olive
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk