If choosing something from an unordered list is not what you had in mind for deciding what to do on a Thursday night, then you’re probably thinking you came to the wrong place.
You scrolled down, you saw the unordered list, you tried to go back, but accidentally scrolled up and now here you are thinking, “I’ve come to the wrong place.”
Guess what, buddy. You’re wrong.
Besides the usual unordered list of options, I’ve also got the exact opposite version today. That’s right, there’s an ordered list and it’s sitting right under this paragraph. BAM.
- Choose something from the unordered list below
- Watch the season 2 premiere of Louis on FX at 9:30 p.m.
- Come to my house and finish drywalling my ceiling so I can pick something from a list
The (unordered) list
- Fayetteville Square: Farmers’ Market
- Lewis & Clark Outfitters: Comfort/Cruiser Ride
- JJ’s Grill: Jeff Fox
- Jose’s: Lil Hoojin
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: KUAF Fulbright Summer Chamber Music Festival
- Dickson Theater: All Out Drag Bingo 2011
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Bruce Parker
- 21st Amendment: Miles Ralston
- Gulley Park: Waylon Pierce
- Nadine Baum Studios: 2011 New Play Showcase
- Foghorn’s on College: Russ Hutchinson
- Powerhouse Seafood: The Nace Brothers
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Steve Dimmitt
- Dickson Street Pub: Matt Smith
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Soulstice 2011 – A.Skillz / Astral Landscapes
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Basement Brew
- City Hall Room 111: Planning Agenda Session and Tour * – 4:00 p.m.
- City Hall Room 111: Housing Authority Board of Commissioners * – 6:00 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk
Louie – Season 1 excerpt
(Ignore the words “Tuesday at 11pm,” that was last season)