This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winners, SLB and Jake.
One day. Three hours. Three hundred beers.
If the above sounds like some kind of crazy dream to you, well, get ready my friend. Your dream is coming true May 4.
Fayetteville Foam Fest, the second-year beer event featuring over 300 craft beers, is set to take place from 5-8 p.m. on Saturday, May 4 in the Walton Arts Center parking lot.
The event, which will include food from Hammontree’s, Nomad’s Natural Plate and Mellow Mushroom, will raise funds for local food charity, Feed Fayetteville.
Fayetteville Foam Fest also happens to coincides with Fayetteville Spring Fest, which also takes place on Dickson Street and in the WAC lot that day.
We have two pairs of tickets to give away to the event, which covers admission for you and a friend and gets you a tasting mug to sample the estimated 300 craft brews on hand that evening.
Good luck, buddy.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us the name of the best beer you’ve ever tasted, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
Two lucky winners will win two (2) tickets each to Fayetteville Foam Fest, set for Saturday, May 4 from 5-8 p.m.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
- The winner of this contest must be 21 years of age or over. Be prepared to show ID when picking up your tickets.
- Contest is open until 12 p.m. CST on Friday, April 19.
Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won. Once we notify the winners, you’ll have 24 hours to respond via email to claim your prize.
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit FayettevilleFoamFest.com.