UPDATE: We’ve emailed each of the winners, so check your email to see if you’ve won. If we don’t hear back from either of them, we’ll choose a replacement winner. We’ll post the winners’ names here once they’re official.
Memphis rock veterans Lucero are headed back to Fayetteville for another two-night stand Dec. 5 and 6 at George’s Majestic Lounge.
The band, who were last in town in February in support their most recent full-length album Women & Work, have since released a 4-song EP called Texas & Tennessee.
Lucero also recently recorded a track for High Cotton, the 40th anniversary tribute to the legendary country music group Alabama. The album, which features artists like Jason Isbell and Old Crow Medicine Show, came out back in September. For their part, Lucero covered “The Closer You Get.”
Tickets are $20 for each show and are available online through the George’s ticketing site. Or they could be free, if you’re the winner of one of two sets of tickets we’re about to giveaway below. Good luck.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us which Lucero album is your favorite, and you’re entered. Here’s a list in case you need a cheat sheet.
What you’ll win
Two (2) winners will each win two (2) tickets each to the Dec. 5 Lucero show at George’s Majestic Lounge.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, George’s Majestic Lounge employees, and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until 5 p.m. CST on Monday, Nov. 25.
- Don’t use a fake e-mail address or we won’t be able to contact you if you’ve won. Once we notify you, you’ll have 24 hours to respond via email to claim your prize.
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to the folks at George’s for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit their ticketing site.