One of the signature events of Walton Arts Center’s annual Artosphere Festival is coming up next weekend.
The Trail Mix tour, featuring a day full of concerts along the trails both at Crystal Bridges in Bentonville and on the Frisco Trail in Fayetteville is set for Sunday, June 1.
The tour starts in Bentonville, with music beginning at 1 p.m. In addition to the music along the trail, Crystal Bridges will also host a trail scavenger hunt and a family concert in the great hall featuring string trio Time for Three.
At 3 p.m., there’s a tour of the UpStream Art murals that begins at the Fayetteville Underground, and makes its way to all of the painted storm drains downtown.
Music starts along the Frisco Trail in Fayetteville at 5 p.m.
Carter Sampson, Candy Lee, Smokey & The Mirror and more are some of the acts set to perform at this year’s event.
The full lineup is below. The Trail Mix concert series is free to attend and open to the public.
Crystal Bridges Trails
- Artosphere Percussion near the Compton Gardens
- Carter Sampson at James Turrell’s The Way of Color
- Candy Lee & the Sweets at Dan Ostermiller’s Shore Lunch
- Artosphere Mixed Ensemble at the Twin Bridges area
- Artosphere Brass at the Tulip Tree Shelter off of the Tulip Tree Trail
- Street Drums Corps near the Champion Eastern White Pine
- Martha Redbone Trio at the Museum Store plaza
- Cry You One at Walker Landing
- Smokey & the Mirror at Celeste Roberge’s Chaise Gaibon
- Artosphere Strings at the Rock Ledge Shelter
- Artosphere Brass at Prairie Street
- Artosphere Mixed Ensemble between Prairie Street and Mountain Street
- Candy Lee & the Sweets between Center Street and Mountain Street
- Carter Sampson at Meadow Street
- Street Drum Corps on Maser’s art installation, Under the Stars at Nadine Baum Studios
- Artosphere Strings near Powerhouse
- Martha Redbone Trio at Arsaga’s at the Depot
- Smokey & the Mirror at Maple Street
- Cry You One between W. Prospect and W. Douglas
- Artosphere Percussion at W. Prospect and N. Frisco