It’s no secret that small business owners are required to wear lots of hats.
In addition to being the CEOs of the business, these dedicated individuals are also frequently the Chief Marketing Officers, the Chief Financial Officers, collection agents, the bookkeepers, the hirers, firers, tough-decision makers, and in plenty of cases, the janitors for their companies.
As anyone who has done it knows, those hats can get pretty heavy after a while, and often it is the marketing hat that can be the heaviest.
Give your neck a break. Local digital marketing firm Mockingbird Creative wants to wear that hat for you.
The company recently launched a new turn-key flat-fee retainer system for business owners who are looking to stop stressing about their marketing materials.
It’s mind-bogglingly simple. For as low as $16 a day, they’re offering a professional, dedicated marketing team for your business.
That means you get their extensive experience in graphic design, email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, pay per click advertising, graphic design, blogging, content creation, and just about any other marketing need that comes up without having to pay a full-time salary and benefits to a team of graphic designers, copywriters, media planners, and digital marketing experts.
They are a Google Partner, meaning they are a trusted agency, certified in best practices by the company.
There’s a reason they are trusted by companies like Walton Arts Center, The Walmart AMP, MarketPlace Grill, Bold Dental, Underwoods Fine Jewelry, Wood Stone Craft Pizza + Bar, and others.
Sounds like a dream come true, doesn’t it?
More details are below, or even better, contact Josh via their website, and let Mockingbird Digital take care of everything marketing for your company so that you can focus on what you do best; growing your business.
Mockingbird Monthly services are ideal for you if:
- You need ongoing marketing support.
- You do not have an internal marketing team or your team needs consistent support.
- You want to consistently work with an organization that understands your brand, how you prefer to work and takes an active role in presenting new ideas and opportunities for your business.
- You need a go-to organization to quickly turn around sales collateral, website updates and other items, often at the last minute.
When you work with Mockingbird, you’ll get:
- Dedicated partners who understand your goals and your brand.
- Priority service; your projects get done right away, period.
This post paid for by Mockingbird Digital. To promote your business, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.