Soak up the season with spring and summer sippers
The BackPorch is open at Bordinos, and it’s the perfect shady spot for a refreshing, boozy treat. Whether you’re waking up at brunch with a cold-brew Onyx Coffee cocktail, winding down after work with a Happy Hour special, or simply enjoying a night on the town, Beverage Director Erin VonFeldt, Bar Manager Kevin Griffin, and a talented and knowledgeable staff have you taken care of. Their Farm-to-Bar culture supports Bordinos’ long-standing commitment to “keeping it local,” and at every opportunity they are using fresh, house-prepped ingredients from around NWA to spice up, sweeten and add flavor to their creations.
Here are a few signature and seasonal cocktails to enjoy, outside or in!
– Breakfast Cocktail: House-infused Cinnamon-Vanilla Vodka, Onyx Cold Brew, Cream
– 310 Pimm’s Cup: Pimm’s, House Sour, Mint, Fresh Lemon Juice, Ginger Simple Syrup
– Bird Dog: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, topped with Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, Salted Rim
– Bloody Mary: Veggie-infused Vodka, House-made mix
– White Peach Sangria Carafe: Peaches, Red Grapes, Lemon, Sauvignon Blanc, Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Simple Syrup
– Tito’s Mule: Tito’s Vodka, Ginger Beer
– Harvey Wallbanger: Vodka, Orange Juice, Galliano L’Autentico
And also keep in mind these ongoing or upcoming events:
– Half-price lunch soups and salads through May 31.
– May 10 – 27: 2016 Artosphere, presented by Walton Arts Center. Several local businesses are partnering with WAC to celebrate “Arkansas’ Arts + Nature Festival.” Bordinos is featuring a sustainable wine flight and a “farm to bar” specialty cocktail made with fresh, local produce.
– Sunday and Monday, May 29 – 30: Bordinos will be closed for Memorial Day.
– As always, daily parking on Dickson is free until 2 p.m.
– Bordinos Happy Hours: 11:30 – 2, excluding Monday; 4:30 – 6:30, excluding Sunday.
Location, phone and current hours:
310 West Dickson Street
Tuesday-Friday 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5-10 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 5-11 p.m.
Opens at 4:30 p.m. daily, excluding Sundays