Get thirsty, Fayetteville. It’s almost time for a beer festival.
The second ever AMP Fest, a celebration of craft beer, music, and technology, is set for Saturday, Oct. 14 at the Walmart AMP.
The event will include more than 60 craft beers from 20 local, regional, and national breweries, live music from John Paul White (formerly of The Civil Wars), David Shaw and Zack Feinberg, Adam Faucett, Opal Agafia and others, virtual reality demonstrations, a gaming area, technology demos, and more.
Participating breweries include Lagunitas, Indepencence, Sweet Water, as well as several of the area’s favorite local beer makers.
Tickets are $45, but you won’t have to worry about all that if your’e the winner of our little giveaway.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us the name of the best beer you’ve had recently, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) general admission tickets to AMP Fest event on Oct. 14 at the AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Wednesday, Oct. 11
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit arkansasmusicpavilion.com..