Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: 643 W Dickson St.
Job Description: A small, local boutique is seeking a strong, passionate graphic artist with dedication, a desire to succeed and a goal oriented attitude to work on our team.
Year round, part time hours needed including weekends.
Essential functions of the position:
You, as the artist, will be primarily using Adobe Illustrator to create artwork used for the production in a new clothing line. You will collaborate on all aspects of application design and development with the owner. You will work solely with the production team to ensure designs are submitted and produced in a timely manner.
– Some experience in graphic design, or related field.
– Passion for creating beautiful, high quality designs for an up and coming clothing line.
– Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
– You must demonstrate a professional focused mindset, artistic abilities and knowledge of fashion trends to effectively communicate.
– Must be 18 year of age or older.
– Experience with photography is a plus.
– Experience with retail and customer service is a plus
How to Apply: Email resumes and portfolios to Megan at [email protected]
Paid Advertisement – This post paid for by the businesses represented above. If you’d like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.