Photo: Courtesy, Crystal Bridges
Your Saturday night plans are solved with a night like no other in Northwest Arkansas.
Have you been waiting to see Soul of a Nation: Art in the Age of Black Power at Crystal Bridges? There’s no better time to experience the powerful exhibition than this Saturday at Art Night Out, one of the museum’s biggest parties of the year! Hop on the soul train for a night of music, poetry, dancing, and more.
Groove through the galleries with living portraits by Trike Theatre and a Poetic Justice open mic with Umoja Soul, or post up in Eleven for performances showcasing JUKEBOXX, Jookin’ hip-hop lessons by G-NERD and Dra’em, and a dance party with DJ King Britt.
The party starts this Saturday, March 24, at 6:30 and goes to 11 pm.
Tickets are $10 ($8/Crystal Bridges members), and FREE to ages 18 and under—or enter to win below! Art Night Out is sponsored by JTH Productions, iHeart Media, AMP Sign & Banner, and Blue Moon Brewing Company.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us your favorite hip-hop or soul artist!
What you’ll win
Two winners will win two (2) tickets to Art Night Out.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Crystal Bridges employees, and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 22
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name, an email, and a phone number (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to Crystal Bridges for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this event or to purchase tickets, visit crystalbridges.org.