This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winner, Frater Velle Est Posse.
One of the Beatles is coming to town next month.
Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band will perform at the Walmart AMP on Sunday, Sept. 2.
Ringo needs no introduction, obviously. His new band are no slouches, either. The supergroup includes Colin Hay from Men at Work, Steve Lakather from Toto, Gregg Rolie from Santana, Journey and Abraxas Pool, and new member Graham Gouldman of 10cc.
Tickets to the show range from $55-$105 (plus fees), and can be purchased in person at Walton Arts Center, by calling 479-443-5600, or at amptickets.com.
Another good way to get tickets is to enter our giveaway, and be the lucky winner. Give it a shot.
How to enter
The Beatles made some pretty good albums, but only one of them can be categorized as the best. Which one is it? Tell us in the comments below, and you’re entered. Only correct answers will be eligible to win. (Just kidding about the “only correct answers” thing. Just tell us your favorite.)
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see the Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band, Sept. 2 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Wednesday, Aug. 22
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..