Is is just us, or is anyone else craving turkey right now?
Ready or not, it’s happening next week, and as always, we’ve compiled a list of local restaurants offering to-go turkey, sides, pies, and more for Thanksgiving this year.
We’ve also scoured the internet looking for restaurants that will actually be open and serving food on Thanksgiving for those looking to dine out, and those are below as well.
We’re limiting the list of to-go options to restaurants located in Fayetteville for now, but we included at least one Thanksgiving Day options we found from around the region.
We’ll continue to add to this list if we find others, so feel free to drop us a line and let us know about any places we’ve missed. Food!
Restaurants offering to-go Thanksgiving meals, pies, or sides
Penguin Ed’s is offering smoked turkeys and hams, as well as cornbread stuffing and gravy this year Orders must be placed by Nov. 17, and can be picked up on Nov. 21-22. Here’s more info.
Ozark Natural Foods is offering Thanksgiving turkey by the pound, whole turkeys, sides and desserts this year. Order by Nov. 16. They’ve got a handy order form online with the full menu, or can call 479-521-7558 to place your order.
Richard’s Meat Market is offering full meals for Thanksgiving, sliced turkey, sliced ham, smoked brisket, pork, chicken breasts, along with sides, dips, and more this year. Here’s more info. To order, call 479-443-0000.
Little Bread Co. is offering holiday desserts to go this year. To order call 479-527-0622.
Rick’s Bakery is offering pies, cakes, and rolls to go this year. Call 479-442-2166 to order.
Mermaid’s Seafood Restaurant is offering Thanksgiving meals and sides to go. Call (479) 443-3737 to order.
The NWA Center for Equality and others are hosting a Rainbow Thanksgiving community meal on Sunday, Nov. 19. Here’s more info about that.
Pesto’s by Lance is offering Thanksgiving meals to go. Here’s a link to their menu.
Restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day
– Ella’s Table will be open with a Thanksgiving day buffet from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
– Ronda’s Roadhouse will be open for breakfast from 6 a.m. until 10:30 a.m., and serving Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. until they run out.
– Golden Corral will be open and serving a Thanksgiving Buffet form 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving
– Black Bear Diner will be open on Thanksgiving and serving meals for dine-in or carry out beginning at 11 a.m. Here’s more info.
– Waffle House will be open on Thanksgiving (because Waffle House never closes).
– Village Inn will be open and serving their regular menu.
– IHOP will be open for 24 hours, and will be serving their regular menu.
– Red Lobster in Fayetteville will be open from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
– ‘Carsagas’, i.e. the Arsaga’s Drive thru on MLK is open until noon on Thanksgiving
In addition to the above, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse will be open in Rogers.