Once again, we interrupt this Monday To-do post to bring you the “Weekly Munchies Marquee Report,” an outside look at the progress being made on an upcoming restaurant on Garland Avenue in Fayetteville.
We noticed over the weekend that the marquee, which originally read “Munch Here Soon,” has been updated and now reads “Opens February 1st.”
Last week’s bonus points went to “Me” who correctly recalled that Super Chicken, Sunrise Donuts, and Lucky Luke’s BBQ were the last three restaurants in the location at 1301 N. Garland Avenue.
(By the way, we’re not being payed to discuss Munchies on the Flyer. We just felt like it, that’s all.)
Back to the to-do.
- WWA Office: Washington Water Authority – 1:00 p.m.
- County Courthouse: Wash. Co. Job Evaluation/Salary Administration Program Committee – 3:45 p.m.
- City Hall: City Council Tour – 4:30 p.m.
- County Courthouse: Wash. Co. Personnel Committee – 4:45 p.m.
- County Courthouse: Wash. Co. Jail/Law Enforcement/Courts Committee – 4:45 p.m.
- City Hall: Ward 4 Meeting* – 7:00 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk