With some areas of Fayetteville reporting up to 17 inches of snow, we’re finding it hard to believe that anyone is open for business today. According to the Flyer Wire, only one bar has made the call to stay open this evening, and that’s JJ’s Grill-N-Chill.
Who can blame anybody for waiting to decide, though? It’s 10 a.m. and the snow still hasn’t stopped.
The only thing we can safely guarantee from the list below is the Razorback men’s basketball game at 7 p.m. on KHOG and ESPN3.com. The team is about 500 miles away in Mississippi today, safely out of reach of the blizzard-like weather we’re seeing here.
As usual during circumstances like these, be careful if you leave the house and double-check with the venues before you try to do any of the following.
*Call before you try any of this. In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a little bit of snow on the ground today.
- Fayetteville Public Library:
Find It and Fund It: Grant Seeking Basics
- George’s Majestic Lounge:
Perpetual Groove / Papadosio
- Common Grounds:
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Emily Knight
- Walton Arts Center:
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Hobknobbers & Shannon Wurst
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Urban Achievers Wii Bowling Night
Wes Luker & DJ Merl
- Men’s Basketball: Arkansas vs. Mississippi State – Starkville, MS – 7:00 p.m. (SEC Network TV)
All non-essential city services are closed today. No public meetings.